March 24, 2009

Don't Read This

I had three distinct dreams last night. The first of which was about two women sitting at a table having a conversation that seemed very provocative at the time. So good, that I was aware of it in my dream and tried waking myself up so I could write it down before I forgot it. Damned sleep apnea. Here's what I could remember of it when I finally woke up:

"What's the ketchup for?"
"My omelette."
"You don't like ketchup."
"I like having the option."
She would later learn to regret saying this.

This was only the tip of the iceberg. It eventually took a turn for the serious. It wasn't as if I was one of the characters or observing this happen, it was as if I was controlling it and writing it as I went. A dream that I forgot. Worth it's own post? Perhaps not.
Consider yourself lucky that I didn't go into the next two dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment