April 20, 2009

Dear Reader

I feel guilty (and also quilty) for not updating this thing lately. Most of my genius is now being condensed and spit out onto Twitter. Would it make sense to link to it even though that's probably why you're here in the first place? Maybe not. Maybe I should just take the link off of my Twitter profile. NEIN! This blog ain't dead yet. I just haven't been thinking in terms of 140+ characters lately. Something's bound to come up soon...

P.S.
I'm curious as to who visits this blog. If you're in the mood, why not leave a comment? Maybe I will overlook what it says at the top there and direct/dedicate an entry or two to you.

2 comments:

  1. meeee. But those .gifs scare me =(
    - TK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a comment for you: Get a job you lazy asshole.

    ReplyDelete