April 26, 2009

Hometown Glory

Today my brother mentioned a movie starring Vivica A. Fox that had been filmed at our old high school. This reminded me of a few others that had been shot in the area. As I was reading through a list of local filming locations on IMDB, I came across the Four Seasons Family Nudist Resort.
We had also been discussing our upbringing and comparing it to others, for better or for worse. I think never bringing us to a family nudist resort earns my parents some points.

Notable movies filmed in my hometown: The Incredible Hulk, Hairspray, Glitter, American Pie Presents The Naked Mile*, American Pie Presents Beta House*.

*direct-to-video releases

1 comment:

  1. Maaan, I was near Mac when they were filming The Naked Mile. sooo bad (looking).

    Also, if you count Dundas as part of Hamilton there are a bunch of other movies, including Man of the Year, which had Robin Williams and Christopher Walken =)

    ReplyDelete