April 27, 2009

Take The White Pill

Now I know this is going to sound crazy but I found some pills in my medicine cabinet. I don't know why I have these particular pills. I don't remember what they're prescribed for. My name is on the bottle but I don't recall what I went to the doctor for in July 2008. I Googled the name. This didn't help much, unless I've been diagnosed with arthritis and forgotten. I also asked a nurse who claimed to have prescribed this particular medication in the past. She could not remember why. Perhaps it is a memory-erasing pill? Inconclusive.

This is about as reckless as I get. I had a headache today so I took one of these pills, since they seem to be for some type of pain. It's been a few hours and I still have the headache. Here are my options: throw them out, sell them, crush them up and snort them.

No comments:

Post a Comment