July 18, 2008

I'm Thinking About Getting Horseshoes

I often find my feet sore -- traditional peopleshoes just don't seem to adequately protect my feet from everyday wear and tear. This leads me to believe I would be much more comfortable with horseshoes.

I'm not sure whether I would prefer the glued-on-to the foot or the nailed-into the foot kind. Of course choosing the latter brings up the age-old question 'Do I need studs?' If so, I would then have to get myself a set of bell boots to protect my heels.

I am definitely putting the fashion aspect of picking out a pair of horseshoes into consideration. Although rawhide is becoming increasingly popular these days, I much prefer the classic steel/aluminium style. They seem to go great with every outfit!

In any case, I will need to find a professional to install them. Hit me up if you know of anyone who specializes in horseshoe fittings.

No comments:

Post a Comment