July 20, 2008

Things I've Bought That I Love #2

Today I went to Coles to look for Michael Ian Black and Kevin Nealon's new books. I had already picked up Kevin Nealon's, flipped through it and set it back down when I realized it was $28.95 a week prior. So I found Michael Ian Black's and checked the sleeve to see it was $29.95. My previous night's earnings would not cover either of these. (By the way, they certainly were NOT 34% off. Damn you Indigo.ca) I guess I'm going to have to get into a more lucrative business than babysitting. That or wait 6 months until they're released in soft cover. This was all very depressing so I decided to look for clothes, which turned out to be even more depressing. Until I found some wicked jeans for a mere $7.99.

2 comments:

  1. I need to buy Michael Ian Black's book, but I have no money. Is it basically everything from his blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have no money and did not buy it but I think I read somewhere that he said it was mostly his blogs. Fingers crossed Oprah will add it to her book club.

    ReplyDelete